Monday 20 August 2018

It's been a while....

Yes, it has been a while since i came on here and updated all you lovely people on what's new etc, 
I am sorry :/ It is the summer hols here, it's CHAOS, MADNESS AND MAYHEM lol story of my life! I also took July off from designing.
Remember to check out what my awesome CT do for me, they also do snags, desktop wallpapers etc, go and scope them out HERE
Anyway, i have loads to post, and i also have a gift once i have done doing so.

First, all new creations up at Creative Design Outlet since my last post.
ScrapCP_MollyHarrison-Package-130

 ScrapCP_IB-MichaelCalandra-IndividualTube-29-1




 ScrapCP_PinkItUp



 ScrapCP_IB-AndreeaCernestean-July2018-bt

 ScrapCP_IB-EnysGuerrero-July2018-bt

ScrapCP_CharityDauenhauer-Package-22



 ScrapCP_IB-CartoonPink-August2018-bt

 ScrapCP_IB-EnysGuerrero-August2018-bt
 
 Happening right now at Creative Design Outlet is an offer....If you buy 3 kits, you get our Steampunk collab free!! It is so worth it!!!

You can find all my products HERE

Thank you for looking <3 Will be right back with some more posts!!
Hugs,
xCPx


 











No comments:

Post a Comment