Sunday 17 December 2017

News and updates!

Ok first i would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment and give thanks for the feebies i make, it really is appreciated :) 
And.... I truely would love to see all your creations with them, But only if you want ;)
Thank you to those who make tutorials with them (you know who you all are), others have the chance at my freebies and the more people enjoying my freebies the better i feel about making them. 

More FTU kits?

Yes! but not in the remainder of this year. I have however been working on some freebies and in the new year, i will upload them. :)

Other news!

I have been pondering on some things..... I used to write tag tuts many many moons ago and there is a chance that i may get back into it. I'm not completely decided on it but...well we will see!
I may also decide to sell PTU kits and commercial use stuffies of mine again, AGAIN i haven't decided if i want to commit to anything yet and if i do, this will no way effect me creating FTU kits. That is something i will probably always do!.

Finally... Hitting back onto the note of your creations using my kits. I would really like to show them off on my blog, including links to your blogs etc. If you ARE ok with this, please hit me up on chaosstarpriestess@hotmail.co.uk with your creations using my kits and links to your blogs so i can proudly showcase them here.

Big hugs,

xCPx

No comments:

Post a Comment