Sunday 24 December 2017

Tags/Tutorials using my FTU kits.

Here's some tag tuts using some of my FTU kits, please be sure to check them out AS THEY ARE ALL WORTH DOING!!!

Tutorials by Viv aka Dragonfly, check out her blog HERE
Using my revamped version of A Black Night - Click A Black Night
Using my Stormy kit - Click Stormy tutorial
Using my For Love kit - Click For Love
Using my Waiting Game kit - Click Waiting Game
Using my Feeling Blue part 2 kit - Click The Blues  
Using my Feeling Blue part 1 kit - Click Feeling Blue
Using my I Miss You kit - Click Miss You
Using my Mindful Angel kit - Click Hanging Tears
Using my Dark Light 2 kit - Click Mended Heart
 Awesome tutorials Viv, thank you for using my kits :)

Here's some tuts by Shaz, check out her blog HERE
Using my Stormy kit
Tutorial - Click I Am Always Here

Using my Feeling Blue Part 2 kit
Tutorial - Click Feeling Oh So Blue

Using my Mindful Angel kit
Tutorial - Click Mindful Angel
Thank you for my tags too Sharon, i love them and thank you for using my kits, your tuts are awesome :)


Hugs,
xCPx
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment